About Experience Hope Counseling
Who We Are
Tim works with clients who seek counseling for a broad range of reasons, those include:
Relationship problems and Family Issues: Couple and marital therapy, singles issues, dating issues, pre-engagement counseling, premarital counseling, communication skill development, conflict resolution, anger, addictions, sexuality issues, affairs, divorce, parenting challenges, foster family concerns, multi-generational families, men’s issues.
Growing through Life Changes/Transitions: Grief and loss, life transitions, career challenges and changes, finding hope and meaning, spirituality/faith.
Health and Wellness: Emotion regulation, stress, anxiety, depression, bipolar disorder, body image issues, sleep problems, trauma and abuse recovery, post-traumatic stress disorder, pornography addiction, alcohol and substance abuse.
Tim considers you the expert on your own life. He will honor your experiences and spend time listening to the life stories that are important to you. Together you and he will seek to understand those stories and explore how they fit into the context of your life. Many clients have found Tim to be a supportive and encouraging guide in their quest for growth and healing. He greatly values the therapeutic relationship and is committed to serving you with openness, respect, curiosity and acceptance.
- American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (AAMFT)
- International Association of Marriage and Family Counselors (IAMFC)
- American Counseling Association (ACA)
- American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC)
- International Christian Coaching Association (ICCA)
- American Mental Health Counseling Association (AMHCA)
- Colorado Association of Psychotherapists (CAP)
- Colorado Counseling Association (CCA)
- Colorado Association for Marriage and Family Therapy (CAMFT)